Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday

We're all about routine here at Adam's house. The routine is this: when a baby needs something, they get it! Yay! Sometimes naps and meals are at different times, but they always happen when I need it. Today Tim wanted to hold me because he knows I haven't been feeling like myself lately. For the first time, he picked me up and we snuggled on the couch for a few minutes. It was all Katie could do to resist taking a picture, because it might make Tim too shy to do that again. We snuggled and chatted, and I guess Tim thought that's just what I needed, since he told me sometimes when he was little and didn't feel good he liked to snuggle. Cute! This is a great day to get back on track and feel better. =)

8:00 poopy diaper
8:50 nap
9:30 up
10:00 eager eater! ate 6 ounces of formula and about 3 ounces of sweet potatoes - yummy!
10:45 spent some time in the jumper and had lots of burps =)
11:55 nap
1:45 up
2:05 ate 6 ounces of formula, a container of fruit, and a few puffs
3:30 fresh diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment