It's a new day! Katie changes up our toys every now and then so it's fresh and new, but my favorite toy is the radiator vent. I bang on it and strum it, so Tim thinks I need a xylophone (maybe from Santa here at Adam's house). That way I can put my air-xylophone skills to work on a real instrument and make beautiful music, and if I play it with as much excitement as I hit the vent even the neighbors will get to share in my talent. I hope Daddy helps me practice JUST IN CASE Santa brings me one. Have I ever mentioned how fun it is being me? ;) Have a super day!
no morning nap
10:00 ate 6 ounces of formula and 4 ounces of vegetables
10:45 nap
1:00 up
2:00 ate 6 oz of formula, 4 oz of fruit, and a few puffs
3:00 big burp-up, poopy diaper, sad girl
3:05 snuggled and rocked with Katie and fell asleep in a couple minutes
4:30 up w/ a poopy diaper
No comments:
Post a Comment