| 9/20/2011 |
| Sophie was always eager to greet Gracie in the morning 10/18/2011 |
Last week Katie brought Adam and me to the park to see Mommy and her students. I was thrilled to see everybody, and Adam was shy. I fell in love with s'mores and we got back to Katie's house and I went right to sleep because I played so much!
![]() |
| I love to fill trucks up with dirt! |
![]() |
| Our new friends showing us how to bang on the beam. |
![]() |
| play hard, sleep hard |
| I think Adam likes me. Yup, pretty sure. =) June 4, 2011 |
| Gracie: "Get this kid off of me!" Adam: "What! I'm just trying to show some emotion!" |
Katie tried all day to get a picture of me and Adam smiling, at the same time, in the same direction...
| I had to get my stool just-so. Adam is "helping". *sigh* |
| Adam does his impression of an airplane. I'm kickin' to his beat. |
| I can't think of a caption because I'm laughing too hard!! =D |
| Gracie: "I see a ball!" Adam: "I see a lion!" Katie: "I see the point you two are making." |
| After switching stools a few times I'm wiped out! |
| Katie: "Okay, tots, try again." Adam: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." This time I'm clapping to the rhythm of the airplane. |
| Adam: "Mommy, can we be done now?" Gracie: "I see a cow!" |
| Adam: "Mom, seriously. Give it up." Gracie: "I see a horsey!" |
| Pretty girl! Adam: "I see a ball!" |
| One more try? |
| Katie gives up. Finally. |
What a fun day!
8:00 shared a blueberry muffin with Adam and Katie
9-11 nap
11:00 milk, ravioli, green beans
noon poopy diaper
1:30 watermelon, graham crackers, & milk
3:00 outside for 20 minutes
Have a great summer! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment