Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday

What a day, oh what a day!
My cheerful health has run away.
My eyes and ears are buggin' me
and all we want is health for me.

But it's hard to stay sad
when the toy tornado hits,
and Adam's birthday balloon
begs for me to play with it!

And on this sunny day
Katie's determined to make me smile,
especially after a tough morning
when I cried for quite a while.

But have no worries, Mom and Dad
cuz even though I'm bummed,
you're getting a break while I'm on the mend
so we can have a better weekend!

Friday's here and I get to play
all day with my buddy,
which distracts me with fun and toys
so I forget that I feel cruddy.

Make it a great day! ;o)

7:45 poopy diaper
8:15 applesauce and puffs
9:45 started bummin'; milk, peas, and ravioli
10:00 eye drops
10:10 acetaminophen
10:45-12:20 nap, woke up sad

No comments:

Post a Comment